World of Warcraft game is the most played and loved game by the critics. It has been a versatile game for the past few years, and fans still love playing it all day long.
World of Warcraft is a system game that sharpens your abilities and guarantees that you get the best out of the experience in a fantasy world. Since it utilizes a multiplayer module, you can link and get connected with your friend players and enjoy a great time playing together.
In any case, to have the best experience playing this game on your system, you definitely would want to have the best screen for goodness. The game is pretty amazing, and you would want it to run on a bigger and better display with clear image quality. That is where the discussion from best monitors for Wow comes in, and here we have selected the best monitors for playing WOW so that you can enjoy the game with more fun.
Things to Consider Before Buying Monitors
- Input Lag
Input lag can greatly affect your experience of gaming when you are spending your time with online multiplayer games. If there is no input lag, you are good to go because a shuttering screen and lagging behavior of your display might ruin your mood to play games on it.
- Screen Size
Considering a screen size is a self-choice for anyone who is fond of gaming. You should consider your screen to support 1920 x 1080 resolution so that it gives a more sharp and clear output for your ultimate gaming experience.
- G-Sync or FreeSync
This feature helps in smoothing out all the differences in the refresh rate of the monitor screens. It’s better to get a monitor that is supported with G-Sync or FreeSync.
- Response time
The frames rate per second is important to be rendered on your screen with each second. Don’t go for a screen that has high response time than other screens because it will cause significant lag and stuttering.
- Panel type
The panel can greatly affect the display as there is a lot of options, such as an IPS panel or a TN panel to choose from. Both panels are different as IPS has a higher color ratio, contrast ratio, and more viewing angles. On the other hand, the TN panel works well when you don’t have viewing problems.
Choosing Best Monitors for WOW
Our first and top recommendation in the list of best monitors for WOW is the ASUS ROG Strix screen. As you know that the game needs to be run on high-end hardware to give out maximum display output, you definitely should get this screen. This screen comes with the following features.
- The monitor has an amazing bright clear display with a solid resolution of 2560 x 1440.
- The monitor uses an IPS panel
- The IPS panel used is one of the best panels for colors, contrast ratio, and viewing angles.
- The screen has an exciting 1ms response time and ensures that the response delay remains at the back. This greatly reduces lag or stuttering.
- The monitor also uses certified G-sync for smoothing the non-sync refresh rate of the graphic card of the computer.
- There is no screen tearing with this screen, which greatly increases the game experience with overall satisfaction in the game.
- The monitor is also supported with Dynamic HDR, which gives more enhanced gaming performance to the gamers.
Why should you buy this monitor?
You should buy this monitor because it has a huge display and resolution with a 1ms response delay and a very high refresh rate. This is the best monitor for WOW if you want to make the best of your game at home.
Acer Nitro XV340CK is our 2nd recommendation in this list of best monitors for WOW. It is one of the most used monitors for gaming with great specifications to support the high resolution and refresh rate of the screen. Following are the features that are packed with this monitor.
- This monitor has a 34″ screen size, and a high resolution of 3440 x 1440
- The refresh rate is at 144Hz, with an aspect ratio of 21:9
- The contrast ratio is 1,000:1, with a 1ms Response time of the screen and VRB.
- The colors supported by the screen are 16.7 million.
- The contrast management reaches to 100,000,000:1.
- You get a great quality to bask IPS panel, which is the best panel type
Why should you buy this?
You should buy this monitor because it has wide resolution support, which is best for gaming, and it has a lot of color support to give you a better gaming feel.
LG UltraGear 27GN750 is the monitor screen that gives FHD resolution for gaming and watching movies or music videos. This is an ultimate monitor screen that fits best to be used for playing WOW. It has the following features.
- This screen has a phenomenal 27″ display
- It has an FHD (1920 x 1080) high-resolution IPS display
- It also has a 1ms response time
- It is compatible with Nvidia G-Sync for smoothing the refresh rate of the monitor
- It removes vibrant colors on the screen.
- The IPS Technology gives a brilliant viewing angle for this screen along with a high contrast ratio and pixels per centimeter.
- The real beauty of this monitor lies with its HDR10 display and 3-way, virtually borderless design.
Why should you buy this monitor?
You should definitely get this Monitor for Playing WOW game as it is amusing with its design and for all the options that it provides with ultra-clear display and high resolution. This monitor screen should definitely be your choice.
LG 32GK650F-B 32″ is the monitor that offers a QHD display with a high resolution of 2560 x 1440. This is the amazing latest technology model of the LG brand that is made for gaming purposes, and you should definitely get this one for yourself because of its following features.
- FreeSync compatibility. The FreeSync allows you to sync the outer frames on your screen.
- The refresh rate of 144Hz
- It reduces any broken frames on the screen
- It supports UltraGear and a QHD resolution of 2560 x 1440.
Why should you buy this?
You should buy this screen because it is fine in the price for the features it offers, and it can give you a good gaming experience while playing WOW on it. It is one of the best monitors for WOW, and you should definitely try this product.
This was a detailed discussion on the best monitors for WOW, having all the specs and features explained in a discussion. For more details, leave a comment in the box given below.
Is Wow capped at 100 fps?
Wow, the game doesn’t have an FPS cap at all. You have the control to optionally set the cap in the settings. The default FPS cap is set to 100, and it is usually turned on. Sometimes it may turn off automatically for some reason on your system.
Is WoW capped at 60fps?
You may feel that the game is not smooth at 60fps at sometimes, and you try to do different settings such as graphic adjustments and tunings, but all in vain. Basically, it is the only game that gets capped at 60 FPS on OBS and when the screens are set to run in “duplicate” mode.